An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Goddamned cripples and damn u C.T.A.!

WARNING: THIS POST IS NOT FOR THE EASILY OFFENDED. STOP READING IF YOU ARE "POLITICALLY CORRECT".


What the fuck!>!?!!! So this afternoon, I was going to work as I started at 12:30. I was on time, got on the bus and everything was fine. Then some dude in a wheelchair was going to get on. Ugh! I always roll my eyes when this happens. Not to be evil, but the bus always takes 2 minutes when they get on, and 2 minutes when they get off because they have to roll out that silly lift thing they have on the entrance. It always takes forever. I know that wheelchair bound people have to get around, but damn still, I can't help but be frustrated when I'm in a hurry.

Not only did this thing stop for a while, it got stuck!!! The fucking thing got stuck and they couldn't move it in any direction. So the lift was sticking out of the doors. The bus couldn't drive like that and it couldn't move. So I had to wait for lik 10 minutes for the next bus! Grrrrr! If only that guy wasn't there, I would have been fine. Damn cripples, don't they have those vans that trapsort them? THEN when the bus got there, I still had to wait a couple minutes for the dude to get on the bus. Es el colmo!

On that note, the CTA should really get their shit together! This is all their fault. This is like the 4th time this has happened...and it always always ALWAYS seems to happen when I barely have enough time to get to work. It never happens on my way home or when I'm early with time. If they want to have the facilities, they should test their equipment before the buses pull out. It makes everyone wait longer!

I know I'm going to hell for saying this...but whatever.

3 Comments:

You warn people yet this is actually one of your more mild posts, lol.

I never laugh at crippled people because I know it could happen to me. I have no problem laughing at other cultures though since I know a car accident won't turn me black, asian, etc.

:)

Well, I didn't laugh about this cripple either.

As for a car accident turning you black....well that may not happen, but it could definitely deform you.

*knock on wood*.

um yeah, that's exactly what i said in my post. thanks for paying attention.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense