An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, October 31, 2005

It's the most wonderful time of the year..

Scary Halloween everybody!

Tis the season to be jolly. I haven't done much to enjoy the day, but this weekend I went to a uninspiring party and subsequently to a suburban disco-bar. Not much to talk about there, but it was at least nice to see a few people I hadn't seen in a while, even if some weren't exactly too "thrilled" to see me. But whatever, I don't give a fuck. "No soy monedita de oro pa' caerles bien a todos, asi naci y asi soy. Si no me quieren, ni modo." But the hilarious part was my outfit...I was a "Chola", hahahaha. I had a big pony tail, black lip liner, saggy titties and big dickie pants and a flannel shirt. I looked hot, apparently so because some ghetto guy at the aforementioned party told me "damn, u look like a female for real!". So you see children, Ms. Diva got it going on and has what the "ese's" like... I don't have a pic of my outfit, so here's a nice shot to tide you over until I do,


FRIDAY guys....the AMANDA MIGUEL CONCERT!!!! meow! meow! I can't wait!! woo hoo! To anyone who knows about her, please go see her. She's such a fierce singer and will entertain you! I'll see you there!

1 Comments:

"La Sad Girl" is a good look for you! lol I hope you listend to some freestyle or Selena to get in the mood, lol

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense