An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Friday, November 04, 2005

Tonight's the night, tonight!!!

Yay!! I get to see Amanda Miguel in concert! MEOW! MEOW!
Look for my review tomorrow, and unfortunately I cannot bring a camera to the House of Blues, :(. They're super strict about shit like that there. They frisk you down and everything.

I'm so excited! I've been listening to "Piedra De Afilar" all day. This album's so good..it's all ballads but they're not boring bland "piano and voice" ballads. All the songs have their unique charm and are just amazing. My favorite ballad is "Se paró", which is curiously playing as I type. Love that song..

Well I'll continue this tomorrow...ciao! Tonight I'll be a screaming loca..

3 Comments:

you have taste!!!

I was raised listening to Flans, Pandora, Amanda Miguel, Chayanne, Menudo..."Muñeca rota" is such an anthem, and I am always proud to say "as i child i don't remember listening Cri Cri but I have something to say about Camilo Sesto"... besides I live in Mexico where kitsch and campy rule!

Chayanne rocks! Too bad our dear blogger friend hates Puerto Ricans :(

Thank you for writing, "Golden D" :) . Mexico rules.

And if Chayanne knocked on my doorstep, I wouldn't turn him away...grrrrr!

Besides that's not true, I like Nydia Caro and early Ednita Nazario. And remember that old record I showed of of that little girl I like, Yvonne Briel? Yep, she's Pretto-Rican! so meh!

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense