An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Like a virgin..so touch me for the very first time!!!

Hello internetland,


My love affair with the net has blossomed and now have I entered a new cycle. I finally got around to starting my blog! So fans of my bitchy comments on ,Amazon.com, Sayhey.co.uk or even the Lucia Mendez forum on Univision.com can enjoy my own private bitching hole on this blog!


To those who don't know me, let me introduce myself. I'm known as a "Spanish Diva". It mostly has to do with my menopausal woman musical taste, but I'd like to think that it's because of my grandeur and dominant prescence, hehehehehe. I live in the Windy City and I've been here all of my life. Normally people would complain about that, but honestly, I love Chicago. It's a city full of activity, passions, racism, unstable weather and most importantly, life. I think that the ruggedness of the atmosphere here have shaped my personality into incorporating many conflicting layers. I'm happy and at the same time the most depressing person. An optimist with a goal in life.

Another aspect of myself that people find interesting is my fascination with Old Spanish female singers. Hahaha! What, it's not normal for a 23 year old guy to be obsessed with Daniela Romo, Massiel, Amanda Miguel, Dulce, Yuri, Maria Conchita Alonso, Lucia Mendez, Pandora, Prisma, Angela Carrasco, Isabel Pantoja, Rocio Jurado, Paloma San Basilio and Denise De Kalafe? I don't think it is, I love the fact that these women, not only had to have talent...but had to embrace popular music and its campiness. That is a rarity nowadays, to find a balance like that in popular music. All women have to be now is slutty. Back then, not only did u have to be sensual...but you ACTUALLY HAD TO BE ABLE TO CARRY A SONG. That's why I love Daniela Romo. She embodies all that I have mentioned, and NEVER compromised herself. She was a sex symbol and never ever won fame and success based on her body. How many pictures have you ever seen of Daniela where she's scantily clad?

So there you have, a quick peek into my personality and the possibilities that this blog will offer you, the reader. Stay tuned and I promise i'll make each stop into my blog an interesting one!

Peace out,

The Spanish old lady

3 Comments:

I touched you first! Ah la la!

oooh....i'm dripping with anticipation!

yay! you finaly got a blog... now i can stalk you here to!!! er, i mean what?! welcome to the 21st century! ;)

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense