An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Don't try this at home, children

Me and my boo were lying on the couch, being lazy on this Tuesday night..when we hear a knock on our front door. We're both like, "what the fuck?". Our daffy upstairs neighbor was at the door, and asked for a "weird" favour. I'm thinking, "donate a kidney?! eat pussy?!". But no. She had a magnet stuck to her head. YES, you read correctly..a MAGNET WAS STUCK ON HER HEAD. I'm sure you're just as puzzled as I was..."how the fuck can one get a magnet stuck to your head?". She explained that it was a "long" story (no shit?) and that she mistakingly had the magnets get stuck to her hair. You know, cuz that's a very common problem. She asked me if I could help her take the magnet apart from one another. Well, I have no idea where she got them from, but damn those things were strong! She said that she tried to pry it off with a knife, and I'm thinking "Oh Jesus, so for some uknown reason u get a strong magnet stuck to you and now you were going to be stupid and try to slice it open?". After strong pulls, I managed to pry them apart.

She explained that she had a headache and had read that putting magnets on each side of your head works. She didn't realize how strong the magnets worked so it got stuck to each other on her hair. She's lucky she didn't fracture her skull! Those magnets were incredibly charged. Mind you, this woman is a school teacher. You'd think some common sense would have found itsway to her cranium. I found it funny, nonetheless. Some shit is just crazy.

3 Comments:

how was the magnet stuck to her head? i can see how it was stuck to her hair......what kind of Logan Square trash do you got living above you? lol

I dunno...the "ajos con habichuelas" isn't nourishing the brain properly for these people? Hee hee. The magnet was stuck reealy tight between her hair. It was a considerably big chunk of hair. She was trying to put the magnet on each side of her head, and I guess it was so strong that it just came together really fast above her head on her hair.

i couldn't stop laughing! i am so awful!

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense