An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Discounts and apples

Hello chirruns..


So today I've done nothing. I was off and did just that. It was nice! Earlier today I ate a quesadilla with some old spinach tortillas and it gave me a stomach ache. I feel okay now but I think that added to my desire of doing nothing.

Yesterday I worked and Sara Valenzuela (see previous post) was there shopping. I was nice and said hello, to which she gave me a hug and kiss. I told her that she was great on Sunday and she looked great. After a while, I was working in my latin section at Tower, and she goes up to me and says "Hey, som of the guys in the band told me that they got a discount when we were here on Saturday, you think I can get a discount today?". Hahahaha, she was adorable. The way she asked, I can't describe, she was just funny. So yes, the store manager gave her a 20% discount. Lovely girl.

Oh my god! AMANDA MIGUEL is coming in 2 weeks! I'm so geeked! I got on the guest list at House of Blues, so I should be okay! For anyone else interested in Amanda Miguel's show in Chicago, click here for ticket information. I want a full house! Amanda's never here in Chicago! And none of my favorite signers ever come to Chicago. At least I'll get to see Amanda...yay!

This past weekend, as you may have read on bomitoni's blog, we saw the trashy Lucía Méndez film "La Ilegal", which included a sequence in which she was a go-go dancer and lip synched while singing "Who wants to buy...who wants to buy..my apples tonight?". I can't stop singing that! It's almost a joke between me and Joe, we call each other and say "Oh and one more thing..who wants to buy.."". We're such dorks. Come on, you know you want to sing.


Oh well, look for Daniela Romo 's new novela "Alborada" premiering soon...with Lucero as the lead. We'll see how that goes..Lucero hasn't had a hit soap in 10 years when she had "Lazos de amor"

5 Comments:

who wants to buy? who wants to buy...my apples tonight?

Lucero! EW! :)

what is Sara still doing in Chicago? Someone needs to call immigration on her ass! lol

double EW for lucero!

did you buy/ dl amandas new cd by the way?

Amanda's new CD is fierce! The opening track alone makes the album worth it. It's a slutty middle eastern/flamenco song...what do u think her "Piedra de afilar" is? Why would she want a sword in her....mmm hmmm.

and yes I bought it the day it came out.

As for Lucero...yeah she's bland. I loved her in the 80's..."fuego y ternura..amor que no dura..". or.."si! hay millones mejor que tú! si! millones mejor que tú!

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense