An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Friday, October 07, 2005

Second final notice

Hello world,


It's the end of my thursday night. The day was uneventful really. I spent most of it lying in bed with my Shih Tzu, Chus. It was fucking cold, more so because the day before it was incredibly humid. So today's 55 degree weather felt chilly. I LOVE it! Fall's here!

As most of you know, this year's been a weird one for me. I lost my job in January and have been working retail (Tower Records) since before the summer. It's all good and the job is great, but unfortunately I make almost half as what I was earing at UIC (University of Illinois-Chicago). So the last few months have been a constant battle with my wallet. I never have enough money for anything anymore and all my bills are past due. I got a lovely second "final notice" from People's Energy. I felt loved...I got a second final warning :)

But whatever, I'm not going to waste my brain cells worrying about bills and money. Whatever gets paid gets paid and what doesn't can kiss my ass. I still haven't bought my Amanda Miguell tickets!! oh no!! I can't not go! She's one of my main divas! I have to go! She'll never beat Daniela Romo in my heart, but Amanda's up there.

I'd like to take the opportunity and comment on this matter. Do you ever feel like you HAVE to listen to chatty old people when they speak? You know, in your neighborhood, work or church? I have this lovely old gentleman customer at Tower. Nice little old man, has to be at least 1,000 years old. Has an old hoarse voice and I try to be as nice as I can. He's a nice fellow and has given me a cool Connie Francis in Spanish LP. But I try to only talk to him when I have nothing to do because HE TALKS FOREVER! And normally, those who know me can verify, I rudely tell people that I don't have time to talk. But I feel weird..he's so old! I feel like every day is a gift from God and anyday can be his last. I figure I can let him ramble all he wants. Is that evil of me?

Oh well, I'm sure one day I'll be an old queen myself. Hopefully I'll get lucky and become one of those angry and bitter old men who bitch about everything and ridicule young people. Hehehhe.

Peace out!

2 Comments:

Have you been looking for a new job? Really, you should check hospital websites constantly. Or just send a resume and see if they havesomething that suits you.

I'm an angry and bitter man who bitches about everything and ridicules young people. and i am 25 y old!!

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense