An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The end of the year

What a roller coaster it was in 2007 for me...


I will do a proper post on this soon while debating my "greatest hits" of this year. But I would like to take a minute and publicly thank the one thing that really kept me going this year: GOD.


I do not want to sound corny but God is out there and whatever it has planned for you will happen. If you truly see yourself somewhere deep down it is because you are meant to be there by the power of God and all you have to do is remember that it is out there. I have had one of the most challenging years in many different ways, with my personal life, my family, my occupation, my psyche. Everything was put to the test this year and I would like to thank God for never allowing me to go completely insane.


Thank you God for your love even when it makes me bleed. It is my honour to carry on your divine plan and know the future is the only direction worth going towards.

1 Comments:

Hey! I am back! :-)

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense