An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, December 03, 2007

I am never drinking again....(post #344 that i've said this)..



This past weekend I did something I hardly ever do anymore, go on consecutive nights of drinking. Whilst I am proud of myself on my ability to "handle my shit", I still get hangovers. That is to say I don't get drunk, I do. But I'm always aware, I never hurt anyone or myself and never do things out of the ordinary (at least for me).


Friday we went to Nacotheque, which my boo already wrote about. It was fun except the place was small and there were so many people!! It was insane! But I had fun. The DJ dude didn't play anyone of my obscure flop has beens except for Click and Xuxa but I still had fun. At one point I found myself dancing with some girl, the drama!! :P

On Saturday night we went to a house warming party and again, lots of fun. The host had a special party favour which I thought was ana wesome treat: She had a caricaturist draw us! I had never had one before! Me and the missus posed and it came out awesome! As soon as I have it scanned I shall share.


So safe to say after 2 nights of getting drunk up the wazoo (I had a total of 11 gimlets and god knows whatever else in total) my poor liver must be green. And my cigarrette binges too although I must admit I didn't smoke as much as I usually do when I'm ebriated. Although I say I will never drink again, fast forward to this exact comment on New Year's Day :P

Tootles!

2 Comments:

I got way too drunk on Thursday. 3 egg nogg martinis, 3 peach long islands, 5 jello shots and I was gone. It was kind of fun though, I hadn't done that in a long time. I'm sure it'll be the same on New Years.

rigo!!! Mamon! So nice to know you're still alive and kickin!

Look for me on Myspace. It's the same username :P

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense