An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Babies

Hello folks!


May this moment be treating you kindly when reading this. I'm cool right now :) Everything has been OK, not too stressed so far. Been doing good at weeding the drama out of my life even if not completely. My thanksgiving was nice. I had to work that Friday and Saturday though. It's nice though, unlike this exact time last year. Do you folks recall that nightmare?

So lately, I have been kinda "twiddling about" with the idea of adopting another pet. I know it sounds crazy, our baby is expensive as it is and I can barely make ends meet. Well, WE that is. Not forgetting I'm not in this alone :) . But I feel so bad whenever I see this website. There are so many babies out there that need homes and right now they're living in a cage, probably not knowing the warmth of a home or the embrace of an owner. They probably don't even know the concept of not being confined all day other than being walked if lucky. So whenever I think about this I get the urge to just adopt one.






I mean if you love pets and can afford it, I say everyone should adopt one. Pets relieve so much stress and love you unconditionally. You have no idea how many times I sit crying or in a fit of anxiety and all I have to do is look into my dog who wants nothing but my love. It really makes you look at your life situations when you have an animal who lives by instinct and it's instinct is only to be faithful. It's touching :) Dogs are protectors of your home and alert you of danger and cats keep rodents away. So you win with either one :)

I apologize for sounding like a long commercial, I swear I'm not receiving an endorsement :) i just had to share. Sorry for the sappiness.

Love to you all!

SPANISH WORD FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Today's word is "RECURRÍR"
And it means "to resort to"

"Ella siempre recurre a los insultos al discutir temas"="She always resorts to insults when discussing matters"

1 Comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense