An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

You think you know some things

Little black kids...piping hot shovels that steam when they touch water, a heavy back pack, a row of trees, rain, dead ends in residential areas and silence.

What do these things all have in common? That I would like to know! I just had the most randomest dream and I absolutely cannot explain it. It's amazing how the mind works. I wonder what all this means. I was merely fascinated when I woke up today and remembered all these images. Any dream doctors in the house??





How are you all doing today? Thank you all so much for stopping by my blog. Whether you check it daily or once a month, the fact is, you remembered me and i appreciate it. Nothing out of this world has been going on with me. I have a sporadic schedule at work and the hours placement makes me feel like I'm always on and have no time even though in the end I don't have as many hours clocked as it seems I would have. So that's been fun both working and on paytime when you're dissapointed by the results.

Also, I just got over a fever. A slight one at least. I feel much better but last week I was hot and couldn't thinks straight. I even had to miss work on Saturday (our busiest day for the Hospital) cuz I wasn't feeling it. Oh well, I guess I'm allowed to call in sick sometimes.

I have to say that 2007 year has proven to be a mentally enriching year for me. I hesitate to call it a difficult or my most challenging even though it's all true, but I won't because I am actually quite content that God (because it guides me) put all these pieces together so that I may juggle through this puzzle myself. All these many subtle changes around that make a huge difference in my outlook. Even when I think I'm being punished I know the end result will be more wisdom to continue and to get one step closer to my purpose in life :) And no matter how wise I think I am, I'm always learning more about myself.

Thank you all for reading! Mucho amor para vosotros!!


SPANISH WORD FOOD FOR THOUGHT

And today's word is "SENSATO (sense SOUGHT oh)"
And it meants "Wise"


"Fuí lo demasiado sensato al no rendirme tan temprano"="I was wise enough to note give up so early on"

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense