An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Thursday, September 20, 2007

In2TV???

Wow..do all of you know about this website?


It's an AOL venture similiar to Youtube where they stream full TV shows absolutely free! You have to sit through a few commercials but still! It's so cool! They have alot of shows that normally are not aired like the animated "Beetlejuice" series to "Freddy's Nightmares"!


Amazing!! I hate to sound like a commercial for them but I just had to share. Teehee

Powered by AOL Video

2 Comments:

i remember that there was one specific for WB shows, but that was pre broad band for me... so i never got into it. now i can obsess over cancelled shows even more!!!

No fucking way! Is there a way to download these things. I have almost all of the Freddy's Nightmares on VHS but I haven't seen the episode with Brad Pitt since it originally aired!

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense