An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, April 23, 2007

Thank U :)

Thank you all for the kind wishes, phone calls and Myspace messages I got on Saturday. I had a great birthday :) Much love to y'alls!

So yes, I didn't plan anything on my birthday, all I know is I wanted a drink. So me and the missus went down to our new favourite Mexican restaurant "Don Chema's" right by where we live, in the middle of Milwaukee and Fullerton on California. They have the most juiciest carne asada I've tasted in the north side. Yumm. We never went before because it was always never busy and well we assumed it wasn't good. Boy were we wrong! The best of all is...a large Margarita is only 5.00!!! :)


So we started off there, then I was tipsy and wanted to dance :). We initially thought El Kallejon but it's just so hard to get there if you don't want to drink and drive. To those who don't know this place, it's what "Lola's" used to be..a gay latino bar where they have drag shows by Latina transexuals who lip-sync hits. The only saviour in that troupe is their leader, Veronica Zaid, who is the only proffesional. She actually takes effort in emulating the movements and look of the artist.

But we eneded up going to Crew, which is nothing special but still, as long as I had a drink. I couldn't stay up that late anyway, I work all through the weekends, luckily I start at 11 on Sat-Sun.

Speaking of work...my project ends exactly next week, so who knows if I will have a job, if they end up hiring me here (I have to contact the real estate company as they do the hiring) or if I go back on the temp list. Either way, it was fun these last 2 weeks so far of consistent work, I missed it :). Not to mention the paycheck.

So thank u kiddies again for remembering me and coming back to check this. Messah loves u all.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Happy belated birthday. I can't figure you out though. You made such a big stink about not celebrating your birthday (so i respected your wishes) and then I get a last minute phone call! You need to warn me ahead of time if you are going to be so indecisive, lol

I didn't celebrate, I just went out for a drink. It's not a big deal, no different than any other weekend.

No biggies, thank u for the kind wishes though. I'll let u know when I have that 1/4.L.C. :)

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense