An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Let's Talk About Sex Baby

A funny fact for me at least is that I've never in my life payed for condoms! Really. O.K. what's going through your mind right now about me?



Lol! Of course I've used them everytime I had sex (prior to my monogamy) but I always got them for free at clinics and sometimes even on the street! You know in BOystown they have those trucks and alot of times I'd be out on Friday nights I'd get them for free. Heeeey :) Mind u they really came in handy the first time I had sex. I remember because I was not planning on it and it sort of happened. But I'm pretty sure I was not going to be stupid enough to have sex without the condoms but still, it's a good thing I had them there. Then I had more money to drink :)

3 Comments:

I am very particular about the brands of condoms I buy so I never use those "welfare condoms" that they give away for free. I will admit I love the little packets of lube that sometimes come with the condoms. In fact, when I was a volunteer at Howard Brown I stole a shit load of those little lube packets. They are so convenient!

I work in an "Erotica Boutique", free condoms galore, although the tricolor ones scare me.

Oh I know! Condoms are FUCKING expensive!

I also like to have the fancy ones in shiny, cute packaging, as opposed to those "welfare condoms" (LOL!!! I LOVED that C_SB!).

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense