An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Updates updates!!

So so sorry for no updates! I've been so busy lately!

So, ever since last week or so, I have been working for an indefenite period project set up through the temp agency I've been going through. It's nice, it's a condominium project site and my job is reception and welcoming people who come in. The office itself is a model of what it will look like (gorgeous, can never afford) on North lakeview.

Its nothing permanent though and I'm not sure how long I'll be here as I'm only confirmed to the end of this weekend. That's the thing too is that the weekends are crazy and have to work them, so I will be working this weekend which all of you should know is my 25th Birthday weekend :)



I tend to not celebrate my birthday anyway so it's not a big deal. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a quarter life crisis :). Nah, it'll never happen for me. I'm too conscious living in the now to even worry about what I will do with my other 3/4 left of my life. Besides, according to some I'm not living a real life and wasting my time working meaningless jobs no? Or so I'm told, lol. I have a one finger answer to that statement anyway.

So yes kiddies, life's been moving for me, even if only for a minute. Thank you all so much for checking here :). I've missed my rants!

1 Comments:

You should have a quarter life crisis! It's fun and something to blog about!

As for "meaningless" jobs, I don't believe such a thing exist since a job is as meaningful as the worker's ambition, motivation and overall attitude allows it to be.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense