An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Friday, March 30, 2007

Dónde estas, Camila?

In case any of you were interested, Telefutura will begin rerunning "Camila", the 1999 return to (and so far last) telenovelas for Bibi Gaytan!




I missed this one the first time around, at that point I was very dissatached from the world and angry and didn't really watch TV and stuff. But now that I'm back on track I'm going to watch! Bibi is hot and loved her in "Dos Mujeres Un Camino". U guys may remember that I met her as well and my BF insists this novela is really good



So, just thought I would inform! It will re-air starting monday April 2, 2007 at 3:00 P.M Central/4:00PM Eastern. Or for you west coasters...4:00PM Pacific/5:00PM Mt. This novela apparently is a remake of Lucía Méndez's breakout role "Viviana" that was an international hit.

1 Comments:

Lucha mendez sucks guevos.
thats how she got her roles u know.
*rolls eyes*
:D

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense