An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Nada mas?

Hey folks.

So this week I actually worked! though my 2 week assigment was cut short and I was only needed for 2 days :( Oh well. still, it was nice to work and get out of the house for a few days! Too bad I couldn't keep going, I really needed the money. Hopefully I will get a new assignment this week.

Today is Chicagosexbox's birthday. Happy birthday girl! Though you may not realize it and the feelign may not be as mutual with you, I am really fond of you and I respect you for being who you are. Hope you have a great birthday outing!

Other than that, nothing else is new with me. I can't wait to get paid on wednesday for my 2 days of work! :) It will go nice with my unemployment check I will receive next week was well.

1 Comments:

Sorry I haven't visited you here in a while. Sounds like you are doing your best and I am confident the right thing will come along. So, entonces... I will be in Chicago Friday night and will be leaving Sunday afternoon. You and Joe better be around for cafe, cerveza, and/or dinner. OK? I might bring Chachi as well.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense