An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Friday, March 30, 2007

You're fucking cheating on me right?

Have you ever had a realistic dream? One you were so sure of it happened when you wake up? lol. The other night, I had a very detailed dream that me and my lifer were at some outdoor event and he went off to go get something. So then a long time later he's still not there! So I go back to my car (in my dream I had one lol) and call him on his cell. I ask him where he is, I'm here and been waiting for a long time. So he tells me "I had to meet up with someone that lives by the airport". Immediately all these red flags came up, who? why did you have to go just now? Couldn't you tell me? But he was being short on details!

Getting angrier and angrier by his lack of details and apathy, I asked him "You're fucking cheating on me right?". So which he says "maybe", all coy. Ugh! I grew so mad, I told him "all you have to do is tell me, you didn't have to play these games. So just tell me if you are and I'll leave you alone". "Maybe". UGH!

So then I woke up, so mad! I told him about this and I was angry, lol!

1 Comments:

hahahaha thats cute.
la ex did that to me once. that dream. she was pissed at me for like 2 days. hellloooo loca it was your dream!
go figure the contradiction there huh.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense