An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, February 26, 2007

Tissues & issues

Hi guys! Thank u for checking back at this blog despite 2 weeks of no updates. I've been preoccupied with other stuff, I'm sorry. But I really did have the intention on spilling my little bitty soul on here.

So the biggest and scariest news came from my family yesterday. I haven't really been talking to anyone lately and my family was no exception. We haven't always had the typical relationship but still, I care and worry for them as I am sure they do too about me. I got a call from a really good friend of the family, who is almost like an aunt to me, and told me that she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Apparently its in the early stages, she last had a mammogram 6 months ago and she went into surgery today. I'm certain everything will be OK but still, its scary.

It's amazing how life is. You ca be happy but then nature comes and does its deed. Hence why I really dislike holding grudges with people. There have been many things that have happened to me with my family but at the end of the day, they are my family and would like to die knowing that I did everything I could to be a decent person. So I am praying for her and that she make it. She has a 14 year old son and he needs his mother.

Otherwise, it's been the same current for me while I ride my raft on this journey. I suppose no news is good news eh?

Thanks again u guys for coming back. I appreciate ur presence especially now.

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense