An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Thursday, February 08, 2007

What kind of life

So as I was watching "Rosa Salvaje" this morning on Telefutura, there was a commercial for some sort of "Salud de Mujer" festival at Hawthorne Park this Sunday. As usual, they have an array of weird celebrities being there that you would have never imagined would even be relevant to such topics. However, there was one that I was particularly inrigued by. And that is the lovely Jacqueline Bracamontes


She will be a part of it. She's really pretty and I like her novelas (well I've only seen 2, lol). She was fierce in "Rubí" and not to mention, she dated my man Valentino Lanus in real life. The lucky bitch! It's a shame I'm not a celebrity starfucker otherwise I'd go to this festival. But I'm not that hardcore.

You know, I've never been geeked by celebrities. And the times that I have met people that I have truly admired like Maria Rojo, Cyndi Lauper and Tiffany, I never treated them like anything more than people doing their job whom I like. I never got geeked and was all "Omg! I'm such a big fan!! I love you!!" and crying. I don't give people I like that much treatment, let alone any celebrity like others do. I don't get how people get so worked up at the mere sight of someone famous, standing in the sidelines of movie premieres or other things. I mean, what's the point? What do you get out of it? How will it enrich your life? There's people out there who anytime there's an in-store or any random celebrity is making an appearance somewhere, they flock over there with their cameras. Jeez. I have only done that twice in my life..with Cyndi and with Bibi Gaytan and only because my boo boo is a mega-fan. So we both had reasons

So, if I was to give a fuck about anyone famous, I would really be excited over Jacqui's presence in Chicago. But I'm not so, meh. Maybe if I'm downtown somewhere I'll run into her and take my pic with her. And ask her if Valentino had a hairy sack..lol!

1 Comments:

tee hee, you know who will probably be there getting the autograph of the guy who served coffee in that one scene of that one telenovala that went off air 10 years ago.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense