An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Shaky

Hey hey.

So this week has been a lil' busy for me. I have had 3 job interviews since yesterday and so far nothing. I was late for one yesterday and convinced the guy to still see me later in the day. And then I met with a staffing agency (I've already gone to 3 and nothing) and that took lke 3 hours..wow! Today was at a Centro de Salud in like Douglas Park (gheeeto) but I still went and gave it my all.

I've noticed something though...I've never had a problem going to interviews or being nervous as I always feel that you should be yourself and if yourself is not good enough for the job, then its not for you. But my confidence has been shaken lately and now I can't help but feel like I really need to fight. So I tend to become really quiet when nervous which is not good.

It's like I feel that something is wrong with me. But then I have to remind myself that YOU MUST BE GOOD ENOUGH for this position as they would not have contacted you if they didn't feel you qualified. You are good enough and qualified and any company would gain an asset in you by hiring you. So I have to remind myself of this and feel like a tiger when going in :)

I looked so cute too..I wore nice clothes and did my hair super "nerdo" :).

But again..we'll see. I hope I gets a call soon!

2 Comments:

I'm sure you'll find something soon.

:-)

Searching for a job is a FULL TIME job.

heads up cutie patootie. hope you get a call back this week. :)
lol if not I may be joinin you soon in the job hunt. :O
;)

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense