An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bombs

Hey hey.

Thanks for coming by! It just seems like quietness is what my mind feels so I've been feeling less inspired lately. But there's lotsa things to talk about.

I'm still unemployed however, I went to a temp agency last week and they called me on thursday about a possible 2 week position, to which of course I said yes! But I was told I would get a call the next day to see if I were to start on Monday or the following Monday. So since I don't have a cell phone anymore, I've been using my home phone. I had a job interview at 6:30PM (believe it or not) and was not home when she finally called at 10 mins to 6 that evening saying that yes indeed they need me for monday. So of course she wasn't there on the weekend so now I don't know if they are going to send someone else. I guess I can can her first thing monday morning but the position starts at 8:30AM and the employment agency doesn't open til 9. So what am I supposed to do, just go to where I was supposed to go? What if they sent someone else? Weird.

And alas..I got a call today from a dentists office saying they wanted to interview me on monday! So I dunno what to do..go to the interview or get this position! Choices choices. So I have a busy monday. I hope I get to work, I need this bad :( .

You guys may remember froma previous post that I mentioned that a good friend of the family was diagnosed with cancer? Well she went in to get the lump removed..all went well and not even a week later did they tell her she needs to go back because they found another one when doing a biopsy on her mammory glands. So of course she was freaking out. Now she had that removed and will undergo chemotherapy. We're all praying for her so that she may never have to see an O.R. again.

I've been less and less inspired to go out or call people. It's like they all ask me the same questions that I get tired of answering myself "Yeah I'm still looking...yep I've done this and that...I've also..etc etc" that I would just rather avoid it altogether. I'd rather not go to social functions or gatherings. Is that weird? Its not that I enjoy being alone but I'd rather stop having to verbalize my struggles when I hate having to deal with them myself.

I'll survive.

2 Comments:

I know EXACTLY how it feels to have people around that continuously harp and harp and harp about something that should not be an issue anymore because it's been so long and now you just want to avoid certain social situations. It amazes me how some people don't have the common decency to realize how rude and obnoxious it is!

It's my right to harbor my own feelings. If its still an issue for me then people should just let it be. Just because you don't think it should be an issue doesn't mean it isn't. If that was the case, lets go yell at all the people with body dysmorphic disorders and post partum depression. And that is why I avoid it to not be "rude and obnoxious" like you said. And I find it peculiar how people take MY feelings so personally as if it were a blow to their own feelings

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense