An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Friday, November 03, 2006

Feeling so disabled

Howdy folks and happy Friday (and November for that matter). Nothing new on my end, still looking to jump ship from work but no sights yet.:(. There's this hair saloon that was interested but only for Mondays. And well Best Buy hasn't called me back and the staffing agency isn't doing anything for me. So I have to just keep my chin up. I feel so crippled sometimes but I can't just sit still and watch things zoom by.

U know, I was just remembering something. I'm not as "cold hearted" as some people might think I am. I may be rude and bold..but I'm compassionate. And whenever I see crippled people talking and what not, I don't get uncomfortable, I don't run and hide..but it makes me feel sad. This is a reaction that people with handicaps DO NOT want you to have towards them. I can't help it. It's not because I feel sorry for them, why would I feel sorry for someone for something they couldn't control. If anything..I feel sorry because people like to put these kinds of people on the sidelines and not treat them like an average person. Its as if people think they're all retarded. People immediately react to them if they can't enunciate properly or ar mumbling because of muscle conditions. I treat people just the same but I feel bad that they're put in this sort of category with "special people". I'm sure they're capable of things that the average joe can't. Its almost as if living in a cage and not being able to act out in the way you want to. But their cage is their disabled body.

Anyway..sorry for my sensitive rambling. That's how I've been feeling lately.

1 Comments:

You're not cold hearted. That's me, remember? You are just a cruel bitch :)=


i have some children to eat now...toodles......

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense