An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Best Buy.....hmmmm

Hey folks,


I just got a call from Best Buy. I had applied online for "merchandising" position i.e. pricing, putting displays etc. They called me back and asked me if I was interested in interviewing. I said yes, but I have this potential yet unsure possibility at the medical staffing facility which is not for sure work. They did tell me at Best Buy what the pay rate, and its slightly more than what I make now. It seems like a cool place to be and I would get a discount on shit. But I am scheduled to interview tomorrow, maybe I can check it out, see what the schedule would be. They did say they would stsrt part time but it may change....hmmm

What do u guys think?

4 Comments:

You should see how "part time" the job will be. Perhaps if it is manageable you could work both jobs and use the extra money to pay off debt (or save it). Also, if the temp job ends up being more temporary than you thought you have something to fall back on.

oh good luck!!!! best buy discounts rock!!!!!!! if you get the job im taking my car up there and using it galore!! hahahaha.

and you could work two jobs like im going to do

Thanks for the insight guys. You're absolutely right, I can dio this part time if it pays more and definitely do something else. I was planning on doing that already while at Tower. I had a plan of working there 2 days out of the week just to keep my discount and have extra cash

My man's already acting like I work there..i.e "Oooo! I can get TV shows for cheap!"

I had an interview there last month but I didn't go. They told me on the phone part time was 20-28 hours and that u had to be there 6 months to be eligible for full time. They were gona make an exception for me and have me interview for customer service, full time. I only applied cuz my friend works there and there's lots of hot guys there too. Hahaha. Good luck tho.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense