An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Saturday, October 14, 2006

I don't give a flying fuck

Howdy folks!

Sorry for not writing this past week. I've been hella busy. At Tower its still the same shit. Same stupid people, same stupid questions. I've adopted a super rude attitude and now I don't give a fuck who you are. Everythihg must go, what we have is what we have. Don't ask me if something's in stock. I'm not helping you with shit. Tower Records doesn't exist anymore, why should I care.

So as far as my meeting on thursday with the staffing agency, all went well. I just have to fax in this quiz thing about HIPAA (hospital identity protection..etc..I forget) that I have to pass with a 70% score or higher in order to work. Afterwards I'm to call her and get an assignment. I told her I could only do the city and what my abilities are so I should be able to find something and jump ship from Tower. Lord knows i can't stand to be there long enough. The only thing with this agenc is that they're "temp to hire" so they assign people for a time period, then its up to the employer to whether or not they want to hire you full time so its a gamble.

Otherwise, my life has been taken a hold by this situation. That's all I do, look for work and survive my current job. I haven't even had time to eBay some shit and rip LP's for people. Thats extra money but I haven't had time.

On a totally unrelated subject, I found this very interesting house mix by Celine Dion. Yes, that sappy ass bitch used to record pop music before going all AC in the 90's. One of these songs was from 1994 called "Misled". It was produced by Rick Wake, the guy behind Taylor Dayne and early Mariah Carey. I took the liberty of sharing. Enjoy! Click here

3 Comments:

Um yeah, HIPAA stands for "Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act". Sweetie, you weren't even close. I hope for your sake your post isn't any indication of how well you did on that quiz! LOL!

Good luck!

Whatever, it's been 2 years since I worked at UIC and before then I had no knowledge at all of medical establishments and terminology. I've never even been a patient at a hospital.

I took 2 weeks of training and used to know everything. I get the basic knowledge and the protocol as to who can view records and shit. Who knows, frankly I don't care.

Thanks for your kind wishes by the way

yay! im sure youll do well caue you know, your ROB!!!!!! hahhaha good luck.

and yeah tell those assholes to go fuck themselves...w hat can they do, fire you?!

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense