An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, October 30, 2006

Girls Just Want To Have Fun

Hey folks! Sorry for no updates. Been running around. Still no word yet on a job, tomorrow I'll know if Best Buy is hiring me. So that's at least one good thing.

I wanted to share one of my finds. Its a trashy trashy trashy cover of "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" by LOS HOROSCOPOS DE DURANGO. Its done in Durangense (Regional Mexican style) beats.





I swear, this genre in general must not have any creativity. All these groups do nothing but covers!!! I mean the common "naco" won't know the difference, lots of them don't even listen to real music and depend on this peasant shit to educate them on songs. They're like "quien es La 5a Estacion, Edith Marquez y Rocio Jurado"?.

For example, Los Horoscopos de Durango..all but 1 of their songs on their new album are covers. These girls, apart from being really ugly, can't even sing that well. I figured what they lacked in looks they would have in some sort of credible status as an artist. Oh well

Right click and "save as" here to download and let me know what u think!

Peace

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense