An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, October 09, 2006

What's going on

Hey folks,

Thank u all so much from the bottom of your heart for your concern. I appreciated all the calls and emails. Of course there's nothing I can do but to still look for work.

At Tower, immediately on Saturday, the people from the liquidators who bought Tower brought in their peeps and put posters, sign and tags "Going Out Of Business! Everything Must Go!". It was crazy. But I work for these people now, not Tower. The management has no power anymore, its kind of depressing but hey its business. Our management says they will only stay there out of loyalty to all the employees not to this new company. As long as I'm getting payed I don't care. However...every fucking person, literally EVER person asked me.."You guys are going out of business?!?!?! But why?!!! When is the store closing?!". Questions I have no answers to. Grrrr! I felt like wearing a Billboard "Don't talk to me, I don't know anything". It was an exhausting day, it felt like Christmas. The Cds are only 10% off and people were acting like they were giving it away. I have to work again tomorrow even if I don't want to.

On the bright side, I have an interview with a medical staffing agency this Thursday to possibly get another one of those "temp to hire" positions like I was doing at University of Illinois. It may not be permanent but they pay better than Tower I'm sure. We'll see what happens. Right now I'm going to go out to apply at certain stores. Wish me luck!

Peace

3 Comments:

Good Luck! I know people tell this shit a lot, but it's true: Things do happen for a damn reason. Too bad you are too far.. I need a doggie sitter! But it doesn't pay much, except the joy of being around wieners.... dachshunds that is.

Awww..your weenies! I love dogs so much, I'd do it for free.

Buena Suerte with the interview. I would have a job for you too if you weren't way over there.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense