An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Friday, September 29, 2006

Loser

I hate it when I get into my "woe is me" mood that I just can't fix. I'll be the first person who makes fun of people bitching about how crappy their life is. I'm always trying to find the light in the darkest moments. I may not always succeed but goddamnit I try. But lately I feel like such a loser. I feel like a waste of flesh. My mind races and I feel my body paces. The fact that I still haven't landed a job (that pays well) really really lowers my self esteem even though I know all I can do is keep trying. I just feel like curling up in a ball and have my mommy rub my head.

But then I look at everything I have and know that I'm really lucky. Lucky to be here, lucky to be able to see the world and lucky even to be able to type this blog entry. I have to keep playing the balancing act to my unstable and ever so hungry mind.

Anyway, this doesn't make sense to me either....keep reading my blog for future and relevant entries

2 Comments:

Gurfren, there must be something in the water that we are both having such shitty weeks! lol. Take your own advice though that you left for me. It works :)

I just got called from some company. The guy who called me sounded like a jerk and when I asked a question about their company, he said "didn't you go to our website??". And he wouldn't tell me what the compensation rate, he said "we don't discuss it over the phone". So I told him "Well I need to know what I could be potentially looking at so I won't waste my time or yours". So I told him "no thanks".

Shady ass motherfuckers

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense