An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Oh I'm so sleepy..and beef

Why do I have to be such an insomniac? I swear no matter what time I got up or how tired I am, I can never sleep before 3:00A.M. I hate it when I work in the morning, because then I have to get up at 6:00 and am so tired (like today). Grrrr. I need lotsa work done.

I normally don't do any of these posts...but I had to comment on a HOT MAN. He is a kickboxer named Mauricio "Shogun" Rua and he is from Brazil. I discovered him once when I was browsing through people's magazines (at work) and saw him on the cover of one and thought "mmmmmmmm".





Ayyy mama...he can kick my ass anytime....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3 Comments:

now THAT is beefaroni!

grrr...he is beefaroni! but I am shocked you wouldn't criticize him for being too "thin" or "chiseled" lol

Hell no...he is HOT! I downloaded a clip of him fighting on Limewire yesterday...yum.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense