An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Happy December!

Thank you so much to you guys who read my blog. So sorry for the delay, thanks for the patience


So its been a while since I wrote. Not sure exactly why. I've been busy looking for work, having family drama, being deppressed at my circumstances while trying to balance the good I have with my partner, my dog, my health and my music. All this can be exhausting so I think I didn't have time to write. Sorry! But I'm back! Happy december

Other than the usual, I've been the same. Have any of you guys heard any good new CD's? Being that I no longer work for a real record store, I don't get much new music and I don't make enough money to go out and physically buy albums. I have to resort to whats online. The CD's I recommend are the new John Legend (bloody fantastic RnB), Jesse & Joy (new Mexican bro-sis duo) and believe it or not...the new Gwen Stefani album


Its a crap album, but then again so was her last! That's what was appealing about it, the lack of seriousness. In all fairness, I initially despised Gwen's debut for those reasons..but after being shoved crap like Kelly Clarkson, M.I.A. and even worse (especially being gay, its a sin to not like it), MADONNA...I came to appreciate a mentally unchallenging album like Gwen's. Its a nice vacation from real music. So this new records pumps up the crap and the charm as well! But fags be warned..there is no "What You Waiting For?" electro on this record. Its more in the vein of "Hollaback Girl".

Christmas is coming up..and I don't have a job! I still don't know if I can get unemployment (long story). I'm rather excited actually! I had to work last year so this will be a nice vacation.

There's plenty more to come, I promise to write at least 3 times a week from now on. Believe me, I need the release of these thoughts. Not just for you guys to read..but writing it and just having come out is necessary. Letting u in to my little void is a nice dessert. I appreciate the feedback.

Ta ta!

2 Comments:

Mentally unchallenging music for a mentally unchallenged person! :)

Orale, que te extrañaba. Of course, I haven't been bloggin' either... Long story. Buena suerte con lo del trabajo. Año nuevo, vida nueva... right?

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense