An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Spring break!

So I was off for one whole week involuntarily. My one project of 3 weeks ended, then I didn't have anything new. And I got a call about the same place and I'm back today for at least 2 more days :). Joy! 2 more days of pay! hopefully I'll get something more prolonged now.

At my current position, the reason why my project ended was because they ended up hiring a full-time receptionist. But like I thought, they wanted someone with real estate background to assist the agents, which I obviously don't have. But its not like I can't learn. I'd like to think I was doing a good job with my ignorance of the field. I mean why else would they have wanted me back as a temp?

Anywho, that's what I'm doing today. I hardly slept last night. In fact I don't even think I did at all. I'm exhaused but I will make it work.

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense