An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, April 30, 2007

If a fire starts to burn, there's a lesson u must learn..

*Something something* then you'll see. You'll avoid catastrophe!

D'oh! I forgot the most important part!


Sorry, another Homer Simpson moment


Lol...I just had a funny moment. It's my last day at my work assignment from the temp agency. I was in the bathroom on the toilet taking a shit when all of a sudden the fire alarm and the lights start blinking! Oh shit! At first I thought I pressed something.

This is a big building where condo's will be built, there is only one office here so about 5 peeps were here. It seemed odd they would have a fire drill. Lol!! So I quickly wiped and ran downstairs with everyone else (who were also uninformed).

So fucking funny!! At least it woke me up from this lazy monday morning!

Labels: ,

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense