An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Unemployment and Myspace.com

This morning, I was bored and had nothing to do (after sending my resume to various places) so I decided to take a mental break and go on Myspace. I did something I would never do but because I boredom, I said.."what the fuck". I went and looked for people who were in my graduating class in my high school.

Don't get me wrong, I in no way miss those days or even enjoyed them . I HATED HIGH SCHOOL and I hated who I was. I had so many psychological and social issues that its a miracle still to look back and think how I have survived. I didn't have any friends and a few times would hang out with people I shouldn't have but I only did it because I looked for something to do. I'm not at all nostalgic but I was bored. I went to Curie Metro Hish School and graduated in the year 2000.

Now what did I find? Well most people I looked on where big question marks because I didn't remember any of them. I found alot of cholas and cholos with freestyle songs like Trinere and Lil Suzy on their webpages! Other people had Alacranes Musical and Nelly Furtado. I was looking to see who I recognized and was gay. Lotsa lesbians.

A few people, I remembered their faces. And MY GOD alot of people changed so much! Some got fat, others got trashy. Its amazing! I mean I know I look different than I looked back then but it was for the better! I look like an adult and sexy :).

So that was my fun adventure. The people who I do remember from high school I didn't see. Like this pretty girl who looked like Lea Thomspon. I think her name was Elizabeth, I could be wrong. And my prom date, lol. I actually saw her a few years ago working at a Target. I pretended I didn't recognize her but then again she didn't seem very talkative.

Now that I'm touching this subject...I always feel bad when I go out and run into people who remember me from Curie. And I am left feeling so bad! I usually play it off and be like "No I don't remember you sweetie! But its nice meeting you now!". Some people don't believe me and think I'm being a jerk (me?! a jerk?! lol) but really no!

I'm glad I went through it all and the dark days are over. I'm going to continue my journey.

1 Comments:

ha! teh other day i went to have coffee with some old high school friends and they kept mentioning people from HS... i was all o_0'? its like i went to a VERY differnt high school than they did... i think they thought i was a jerk too... eh.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense