An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Friday, December 22, 2006

My last day of work for 2006



So folks, the end finally came for me at Tower Records. Its been an exhausting and interesting 3 months to say the least. I really really didn't think I could make it through for all this torture but I did. I'm a survivor.

I'll really miss Tower Records. Not so much the fact that I was working there, but this was a great place to find any type of music, even if it was overpriced. Especially for LAtin music, finding catalog albums is going to be incredibly hard to find physically in a store. No other store will carry CDs by all my old broads like Tower used to. Oh well :(

But now that its over, I'm going to relax for the rest of the year! I'm so excited even though I know I shouldn't be. I feel like I'm getting a Winter Break.

With this situation..there are 10 words I never ever want to hear again

1. Liquidating
2. Percent
3. Close
4. Lively (creepy liquidator guy's name who was there EVERY FUCKING DAY)
5. Debit and Credit
6. Validate
7. In Stock
8. Forty-Nine (long story)
9. Fixtures
10. Discounts


These are words I would use EVERY day and make me cringe at thinking about them. *Shudder*.

Well folks, thanks for all the kind wishes and believe me, I shall be triumphant and find a better job.

1 Comments:

I'll miss Tower too but I have always preferred the Virgin Megastore. Call me a music store size queen I guess! Virgin always seemed to have the odd ball crap I was looking for that Tower didn't (Tina Cousins, Diana Ross imports, etc.)

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense