An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Thursday, December 14, 2006

How dare you!

Hola!

This has been happening alot lately at work and it doesn't really get to me but it does annoy me and I thought I should address this. Being that the whole buisness is going under, why do some people find the need to ask you "so what are you going to do?".

1. You don't know me, who the fuck are you?

2. Get another job, what do you expect?

3. If you're not paying my bills, I don't see how that's any of your concern. Unless you got a job for me or something.

4. Why should I tell you anything?

Seriously, why do people even ask these questions?! And then the worse is when people are "Well I hope you get another job!""Good luck!". Ugh that annoys the shit out of me. Because apparently I really really am retarded and can't do anything else.

I usually ignore people and stare blankly. And I say something like "Good look to you in life! I hope you find a good place to spend your money!". :P God I hate people.

Well to be completely fair, some people, though not alot, are genuinely sympathetic. Like they'll say things, "well that sucks! Damn capitalism.". Or even the consumer reaction, which is the same one I have..."where am I going to get my import CDs and singles from?!". That is OK. But once you start poking areound in other people's business making insensitive comments is where I draw the line. I don't even tolerate that from my own mother, now a complete stranger. Fuck off.

5 Comments:

Sorry, I probably was one of them that told you "buena suerte con lo del trabajo". I really meant it though. Asi que igual te lo vuelvo a decir, porque a pesar de que ni nos conocemos en persona, me haces reir and I appreciate that un chingo. OK? Asi que no seas pendejo and let me send my best to you.

Oh no no no, don't misunderstand me Lin! I'm talking about random strangers! Its different with you and people who know me! I know that it is because you genuinely care. When those others do it, they're really not thinking at all and all they care about is their sales. Which would be OK if they didn't make such stupid personal questions.

Yo se que me deseas lo mejor de corazon y te lo agradezco muchisimo. Y no te preocupes que tengo fé y deseos de salir adelante y vivir.

Muah!

"damn capitalism!!!!" hahahahahahahah

órale, mas te vale. but i do know what you mean... if you were in radiology i'd give you a job here. i have 3 openings that i need to fill.

I'd say.. "Shit happens"

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense