An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Virgen De Las Virgenes

Sup folks!

Nothing new from my end. Just riding out the clock at work and waiting things out. I'm just going to try to have a merry Christmas and a happy 2007.

So today is La Virgen De Guadalupe's birthdate. Or the day she was discovered by Juan Diego, I forget. I'm sure people hung around in the underpass in the wee hours of the morning today at Fullerton, lol.

Oh well folks. Anyone seen any good movies lately? Other than Almodovar's Volver (which I give a 8/10), I haven't.

Well I promise yo write to you guys later. There's tons of things to discuss but I have to be at work in 30 mins. Ciao!

1 Comments:

Hey boy,
I actually saw a bunch of good movies, go to my blog and check out the titles. How's life going?

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense