An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Annoying phrase to say when you're boiling.

What are some of yours?

Mine that causes me my biggest headaches is when I'm already pissed about something...something that's incredible and you tell someone and they ask.."are you serious??" UUUGH! This just pisses me off soooo much more! Can't u just say "that's fucked up!" or "that sucks!"...or even a simple "fuck!" or "damn!". Why ask that? It just makes me want to punch your nose!

3 Comments:

Really, that makes you angry? Like, are you serious?????


:)=

lol! i actually say are you serious all the time.... its a cali habit i have i guess :\

I just lost my dad 3 weeks ago, and people would constantly ask , ARE YOU DOING OK? Well, hmmm, let me think about that one... my dad just died, yeah, things are just fucking peachy.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense