An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Stress..stress..stress todo el dia pero mala noche no

I love writing in general and I use written words to express what I feel but my mind goes much too fast for the words to come out right in speech...so I depend on words to slow it down and let it flow at a normal rate, allowing all thoughts to spring.

I've been dealing with some personal issues these last 3 days and today is just horrible. Nothing that happened but I just feel like I want to go to sleep and never wake up again, then I forget I'm an adult and I have some sense. I get tired of people being mean to each other and tired of watching myself repeat words everyday. I forget that I have the power to change all that and instead get lost in my own drama.

I'll live, I'll live. I think I should just go to bed and end this day and remember when I wake up tomorrow that I am who controls my steps and only I can put myself in the right direction.

1 Comments:

smile...someone loves u

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense